Sport media and technology firm deltatre has been enlisted by the English Premier League’s international programming for the production and distribution of graphic and data services.Under the deal, deltatre will provide its services for the 2013/14, 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons with Premier League Productions, a division of IMG Production.
The scope of the work includes the design, rendering and delivery of high definition graphics for the 24 hour, seven day a week content service offering made available to Premier League broadcast licensees in 212 territories worldwide.
Premier League Productions executive producer Sam Leadsom said: “We are delighted to be working with deltatre who have impressed us with their work and we look forward to working with them over the next three years and enhancing the Premier League product for international broadcasters.”
- 2013-2014 English Premier League Preview Part Four: Who Will Win It All? (1045theteam.com)
- English Premier League Preview 2013/14 (sportsturntable.wordpress.com)
- Preview: English Premier League (footywithtyler.wordpress.com)
- 2013-2014 English Premier League Preview Part Three: Players To Watch (1045theteam.com)
- It’s back! Premier League title race wide open as 2013-14 season begins (omonaijanimi.com)
- Here’s how odd Premier League bets can make you a millionaire! (dnaindia.com)
- Welcome to the Premier League – Welsh football’s exciting new dawn (walesonline.co.uk)
- Who will win the three-horse Premier League race? (thearmchairpundits.com)
- Calm down, Jake, we have all seen television before (telegraph.co.uk)
- English Premier League preview: 5 things to know about Norwich (3news.co.nz)