Highland Spring has signed an exclusive official supplier agreement with Ryder Cup Europe to be the official water supplier to the 2014 Ryder Cup golf tournament at Gleneagles in Scotland.
The UK company has a long standing relationship with golf at all levels of the game including being official water supplier to a number of European Tour events.
Highland Spring water is bottled straight from a protected underground source in the Ochil Hills, Perthshire, just five miles from the Gleneagles Hotel, where the 2014 Ryder Cup will be held.
Les Montgomery, chief executive of Highland Spring Group, said: “The Ryder Cup is bringing world class sport to Scotland, the home of golf, and it is right on our doorstep. Supporting sports like golf has been a long-term part of our strategy to promote the benefits of a healthy active lifestyle and the tournament is a perfect platform to inspire Brits to get more involved in sport.”
- Scottish News: Golf fans to bag Ryder Cup tickets (acadvertiser.co.uk)
- Golf fans to learn if they bagged ticket for Gleneagles Ryder Cup (news.stv.tv)
- Sources: Bethpage Black to host Ryder Cup, PGA Championship (newsday.com)
- Lewis miffed after long delay at Solheim Cup (timesleader.com)
- Gleneagles Ryder Cup: Golf fans rush for tickets (scotsman.com)
- Bethpage to host ’19 PGA, ’24 Ryder Cup: report (nydailynews.com)
- Ryder Cup Appears Headed to Bethpage Black (abcnews.go.com)
- Newly created Ryder Cup tartan revealed ahead of next year’s event at Gleneagles (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Ryder Cup captaincy selection process gets a shake-up after infighting during vote won by Paul McGinley (telegraph.co.uk)
- PGA Tour alters 2014 schedule for Ryder Cup (espn.co.uk)